Sunday, September 4, 2011

Weekend Update

Finally, we got some relief from the heat. Yesterday afternoon and evening, a cold front came through and provided about an inch of rain and cooler temps, only 63 this morning. I am hoping the cooler temps will be enough to delay the opening of the spathe until Tuesday. The above pictures, show the largest bract continuing it's decline and also show some insect damage on the spadix. The insect damage is nothing to be alarmed about, it just spoils the aesthetics of the Titan a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment